to ensure that tasks are progressing well, the Operative Plan
should provide from the beginning for verifiable check points, for instance
corresponding to the principal cornerstones, or coming before the operative
or economic risk zone.
Progress Report Meetings should not be improvised. At least the
following should be considered:
- the make up and authority of the Steering Committee
- frequency, location and equipment
- communication circuits
- minutes and archiving.
should discuss at least the following points:
- project status
- current costings and cost projections
- resumption of business postponed or carried forward
from the previous PRM
- follow ups on tasks assigned during the previous PRM