idea is the basis of Project
Management. One does not become Project Head just by working
in a team for many years, but by guaranteeing a correct path so that
a project is implemented as it deserves.
the years, Sys&Org has devised and proven a method which facilitates
the straightforward acquisition of the objective, the planning, the
calculations of cost and return on investment, the allocation of resources,
control over progress, reporting to the Board and the final assessment.
project allows for the following principal phases:
Definition of the idea on which the project is based.
· Preliminary analysis and business plan.
· Preparation of an operative plan and Gantt charts.
· Presentation to the Board.
· Initial presentation to those involved.
· Meetings and talks at each key point of the plan.
· Presentation of project results.